Hiking holidays and itineraries with La Grave Xperience mountain guides
Discover the Meije region at your own pace, with mountain guides from the La Grave mountain guide office.
We offer 2 to 7-day itinerant or star-based stays from a gîte or hotel, for young and old alike, to explore the mountains around us through a variety of themes.
- Immersion 2-day hike and one night in a refuge: Are you used to hiking in the mountains and dream of going higher? This trip offers you an immersion in the land of the Meije, adapted to your level and your desires.
- Weekend Geology, glaciology, climate: To tell the story of the Alps, mountain guide Anne Zanolin proposes a mineral hike on the themes of geology, glaciology, climate and agropastoralism.
- Weekend: lakes and glaciers, glacial relics and agropastoralism, people and natural hazards: to tell the story of lakes, soils, vegetation and people after the ice ages, you'll hike the Emparis plateau with Anne, who will be your guide and share her extensive knowledge.
- Tour of the Aiguilles d'Arves
- Tailor-made tours for existing groups. Please contact us.
More information at www.guidelagrave.com
From 01/06 to 30/09/2024, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
04 76 79 90 05
La Meije is a mountain in the Massif des Écrins, located at the border of Hautes-Alpes and Isère départements. It overlooks the nearby village of La Grave,a mountaineering centre and ski resort,well known for its off-piste and extreme skiing possibilities